Thank you for choosing ShoulderMD!
As a team dedicated to quality shoulder care, we at ShoulderMD believe that education is key to healing. We offer a unique and tailored educational program to meet your needs.
ShoulderMD provides in-person and telehealth services for patients who are experiencing rotator cuff tears and other surgical shoulder problems. With a dedicated Patient Care Coordinator, we will guide you through your healing while we manage all aspects of your shoulder care.What you will receive
- Initial clinical evaluation with an Orthopedic Nurse Education Specialist
- Assignment and introduction to your personal Patient Care Coordinator who will be your point person throughout your treatment
- Dedicated time with world renowned Shoulder Specialist, Dr. Paul Roache, via telehealth or in person to make certain your questions are answered for you and your support team.
- Drivers License or valid ID
- Valid email address for completion of New Patient Questionnaire and Shoulder Patient Questionnaire
- Insurance information
- Referral letter (if required)
- Reports, X-rays, MRIs, and any other relevant information
- List of medications
Thank you again for choosing ShoulderMD, we are looking forward to beginning the journey to healing with you!